Who We Are
Boam Automotive Engineering Ltd in Willington is a family-run business that provides quality motoring services in County Durham and the surrounding area. We have been established for over 15 years and our experienced team have the skills to service and maintain your vehicle to the very highest standards.
As well as vehicle repair, we specialise in MOTs, servicing and Forté Power-Clean. We are an approved MOT Test Centre in Willington and a Bosch Car Service Centre. In addition, Boam Automotive Engineering Ltd is a member of the IMI Employer Recognition Scheme, which demonstrates our employees’ expertise, knowledge, and commitment in the motoring industry.
Safety, convenience and value for money are absolute priorities to us. We aim to keep you safe on the road, to inconvenience you as little as possible while your vehicle is with us, and to provide an honest service – which achieves the desired outcome – at a price that is suited to you.
For Your Convenience
- We can provide a loan car to keep you on the road while your vehicle is being serviced
- We always aim to return your vehicle to you as soon as possible
- We have a comfortable waiting area for your use
Located in our reception area is a viewing station of the workshop so you can watch your vehicle being serviced if you’d like. While waiting, we would be happy to offer you a complimentary drink.
- MOT Testing – including class 4, 5, and class 7 vehicles (cars, pick-ups, vans, minibuses, and motor homes)
- Car servicing – to suit all budgets
- Mechanical repairs – brakes, clutches, engines, and gearboxes
- Replacements – tyres, timing belts, batteries, and exhausts
- Air conditioning – pressure check, re-gas, and anti-fungal treatment
- Vehicle diagnostics – expert fault diagnostic services
- Forté Power-Clean – Maximise your fuel economy, restore your vehicles performance and reduces costly repairs.
Why You Should Choose Boam Automotive Engineering Ltd
- We are an approved MOT Test Station and a Bosch Car Service Centre
- We are a member of the IMI Employer Recognition Scheme with a strong commitment to ongoing staff training and development
- We offer a reliable, trustworthy service, and we are committed to customer care
- We have a fully equipped, newly built workshop designed to meet all automotive requirements
- All of our work is fully guaranteed and we are proud of our after-sales care
We welcome any customers that walk through our doors, so please pay us a visit. Check out our Contact Us page for full details of how to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.